Tuesday 14 October 2014

Vacation time ! :)


Knock, knock….  I’m back here at my lovely space. 

I’ve been absent from the blogosphere for a long time now, and I know it isn’t fair.

Though I’ve been reading blogs, I have not at all been active in writing over the past one month, and it doesn’t sound good, even to me.

After all, this is the world I chose for myself ; this is the blog I gave birth to with so much love; how could I ignore it for so long ?

No, I’m not giving any excuses for not having written for this long . It is my mistake and I take the responsibility for the same :(

As I said, the hiatus has been a long one, and one that made me think a lot.I thought , thought and thought and ideas developed inside my head.I put them on paper and got back to thinking :D

Now they wait on my notepad, expecting me to carve them into stories, or poems or anything that I might feel they are worth.

And yes, I will do that.

Slowly, steadily.

But, after my long awaited vacation.

Yippieeeeeeeee ! I said it ;)

I’m leaving on vacation tomorrow, that is , the 15th.


 



A  month-and-a-little-more long trip to Kerala.

So much to do there !

A wedding to attend, in all flamboyant colours .

Visiting temples, and bringing back holy, sweet memories for the next year……

Meeting friends !

Catching up with relatives over filter kaapi :)

Spending some relaxing days at Vynika, the new home which we built last year at Palakkad….

I may not have net connectivity, so I’m not sure about being able to post updates. But I promise to update as and when I find it possible to :)


So , see you all after a break :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

  1. ഹാപ്പി വെക്കേഷന്‍!
    ഞങ്ങളും 17 മുതല്‍ ഒരു മാസം വെക്കേഷന്‍ ആണ്. ചേച്ചിയുടെ മോളുടെ കല്യാണം ആണ് ഈ വെക്കേഷനിലെ ഹൈലൈറ്റ്!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a memorable and safe trip!! and i'm looking forward to catching up with you when here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM GOING HOME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! I hope you have a wonderful trip :)

    And your house looks beautiful! Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time dear :)
    Waiting for your comeback and to read your beautiful writings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a vacation just at the same time I had. Mine turned out a disaster. Okay, BlogAdda is back with another interesting activity #WillYouShave I have tagged you here. Kindly accept my tag and have fun writing!

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to end the break, Sree :P New year aayi :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me here :) :)