Friday 11 October 2013

The Rain on the Peacock :)


When we think of Rains, we think of the Peacock too !

I just tried if I could put the Rain and Peacock duo into a Diamante perspective.....and here's the result :)

                                          Rain
                                    Sweet, cold,
                        dripping, chattering, refreshing,
                     beautiful,  lively,  soulful,   spirited,
                        dancing, rejoicing, enjoying,
                                    Pretty, colourful,
                                       Peacock !!


This brings the 11th day of UBC to a close :)



7 comments:

  1. Love the way you have expressed about rain and peacock in a diamante. Good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shilpa ji :) I guess I have bent some rules, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poetry writing eludes me and yet finding such creations drill me to try! Beautiful stuff!

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arey yar...I'm also doing this for the first time :D

      Delete

Speak to me here :) :)