Wednesday 23 April 2014

A to Z Random Post # 20 T - the Tough Job !






He’s as tensed as everyone is.

All are waiting for him ,to decide.

He looks at me, as if in a silent prayer.

I don’t look at him ; I have my work to think of !!

His decision depends on me to a great extent, I’m aware.

I also know ,about the emotions of many people attached to my job.

But no matter what ,  I have to be fair !

I see him walk towards me ,with someone else.

Time for action, now  !!





Someone shouts 'Toss', flips me in the air ;  he wins with 'tails', and his team goes to bat first !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Linking this to A toZ 2014 and the Ultimate Blogging Challenge.

22 comments:

  1. Clap! Clap! Clap!! Superb yet again Sreeja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was brilliant though the picture gave away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo another gud one! this time i cudnt guess it as i hadnt seen d pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos! Sreeja You get such brilliant ideas .

    ReplyDelete
  5. One after another! How do you keep doing it, lady? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very naughty girl and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic story line and executed so well. Love your drabbles, Sreeja! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oNLY YOU COULD HAVE COME UP WITH THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. was this the outcome of yesterday's match outing? :) very well written!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like cricket fever has caught up with you, IPL this time happening in UAE:-). Another good one..

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this series of guessing games, it's generally been ... heads you win, tails your readers lose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sreeja, I ended up here via Red handed. And now I know why she has shared your blog. Amazing stuff. Not sure why I haven't been here before. But I am definitely coming back

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love what you did with this. You had me guessing until the end. Well done.

    Elsie
    AJ's wHooligan in the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome stuff! You twisted it again for me!
    Danny Simon

    ReplyDelete
  15. you know, I read your fiction posts for the awesome "climax"!!! :P
    and this is not a spam post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done Sreeja :) I couldn't have guessed but for the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. well written yet again. Loved the way you build up the story

    ReplyDelete
  18. I guessed this one!! :D :P With IPL madness all over! ;)

    ~S(t)ri
    Participant|AtoZ Challenge 2014
    Smile, it makes (y)our day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hahaha.. I didnt see this coming .. as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!!! This was just awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me here :) :)